By xanderindalzone
#149931 Diglett:

DIGLETT by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

Dugtrio:

DUGTRIO by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

By joshua_DA
#149935 Im sorry but a diglett model has been already approved years ago viewtopic.php?f=98&t=16587 i suggest you look a bit into the approval section to see what models have been approved before you make another model next time. also, have'nt we told you a dozen times already that the normals of your model are reversed and as a result, the model lighting looks horrible.
By xanderindalzone
#149941 but the normals have to look outside or inside? ... I thought they needed to look outside so the werent black
By xanderindalzone
#149947 ive seen the blender guide again and all my normals were good, they were all pointing outside the mesh
By TheGameAce
#149966 On this one, you actually had no black portions... That's at least a start. Not bad with Diglett. It's decently similar to the already approved one, minus the rocks and gaps in the mesh. You're slowly improving on things a little bit at a time, so keep it up, and make sure you check for models that are not modeled yet.

Oh and Joshua... I'm just curious as to why there are so many old models that are good quality, that nothing has been done to, to implement them?
By SPG
TheGameAce wrote:On this one, you actually had no black portions... That's at least a start. Not bad with Diglett. It's decently similar to the already approved one, minus the rocks and gaps in the mesh. You're slowly improving on things a little bit at a time, so keep it up, and make sure you check for models that are not modeled yet.

Oh and Joshua... I'm just curious as to why there are so many old models that are good quality, that nothing has been done to, to implement them?

remakes arent a priority/they dont have animations
By TheGameAce
#149987 Well SPG, my thing is, maybe you could find someone that can do the animations for the remakes? The pokemon are already programmed in, they would just need animations and implementation of their new models. Just a thought.
By SPG
TheGameAce wrote:Well SPG, my thing is, maybe you could find someone that can do the animations for the remakes? The pokemon are already programmed in, they would just need animations and implementation of their new models. Just a thought.

thats not how it works by any stretch of the imagination
By TheGameAce
#149993 Ah, well I guess I'm under-thinking how it works then :P I'll assume by what you're saying, it's a far more complicated process. Understandable. Maybe I'm just eager to see all the Pokemon in cool 3D with animations... All I have otherwise is Showdown.
JOIN THE TEAM