By TheGameAce
#149970 It looks so chubby ;o; That's like my main problem with it. When I see ditto, I typically think thinner blob of purple-ness with 3 "feet". Looks good, I just think IMO it could be thinner and have a notable 3rd "foot". I think what I'm trying to say, is thin him out a bit, and give more of an indentation for the center bottom where his "foot" should be. Otherwise, excellent model.
By joshua_DA
TheGameAce wrote:It looks so chubby ;o; That's like my main problem with it. When I see ditto, I typically think thinner blob of purple-ness with 3 "feet". Looks good, I just think IMO it could be thinner and have a notable 3rd "foot". I think what I'm trying to say, is thin him out a bit, and give more of an indentation for the center bottom where his "foot" should be. Otherwise, excellent model.

a) ditto is not thin. it's chubby.
b) ditto has no foot. it's a piece of blob.
PS: that is the pokemon battle revolution model which has great similarities to the x/y model.
By TheGameAce
#149989 Eh, Ok. I just typically see stuff with ditto like that... I guess in later generations they changed him up. I haven't really gotten to play Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, or ORAS... No 3DS yet ;-; I'm missing out on the changes :c
By xanderindalzone
#150030 JOSHOA HOW CAN YOU ADD THAT BLACK AURA AROUND THE MODEL... I LIKE IT XD
By SPG
#150034 you two need to keep these discussions on topic, first and final warning (deleting your comments seem to not give you the hint)
By ceejayvee61
#159213 I think the eyes could be slightly bigger. I think it looks amazing though
JOIN THE TEAM