By Dottilike

Sycther *UNTEXTURED* by Dottilike on Sketchfab

First model ever created! I know it's missing colour... but that's because I don't have an exporter for Maya 2015 and for some reason when I uploaded the converted file (.obj) no colour came up :\

However I do have screenshots/snippets ^_^

Please let me know what you think! and if anyone could recommend another way/site to upload to, it would be very much appreciated.

By katman098
#144179 Great job! you are probably a ton better than me :P but I would like to say one thing, the model looks way too high poly. Anyways, good luck on any other models you are going to do!
By Dottilike
katman098 wrote:Great job! you are probably a ton better than me :P but I would like to say one thing, the model looks way too high poly. Anyways, good luck on any other models you are going to do!

Thanks guys ^_^
Also yeah I was a bit concerned about that tbh, I'll see what I can do to reduce the count and repost it :) thanks for the feedback!
By JamieS1211
#144304 The model needs to be one continuous mesh. At the moment it is separate meshes intersecting. Also It is not symmetrical. You can use a mirror line to copy what is on one side to both.
By Dottilike
JamieS1211 wrote:The model needs to be one continuous mesh. At the moment it is separate meshes intersecting. Also It is not symmetrical. You can use a mirror line to copy what is on one side to both.

I'll work on that also thanks :)
JOIN THE TEAM