By karrybird
Vikerus wrote:Putting in a request for my kadabra and spearow ^-^

I think you could make them look 300 times better.

i think the model for kadabra is fine as it is (the texture is meh though) but yeah spearow is in desperate need of a new model, as well as psyduck D:

By Jack_Attack12
#14536 Karry, i would do ones that havnt been done. Gets gen 1 done quicker and that means you can get to your fave generation faster :D
By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Karry, i would do ones that havnt been done. Gets gen 1 done quicker and that means you can get to your fave generation faster :D

yeah that's true, but after the one i'm currently working on, then i'll attempt kangaskhan. :)
By Seongyun
#15079 The Seadra Looks AWESOME!!! You are a real pro modeler!!!
By Hiroku
#15449 I actually don't like it. I don't mean to be offensive however. In this model you've relied strongly on the texture, and although the texture is amazing, the model is not so. The seadra i snagged off (... Foxwolf? I think that was him) and slightly improved relied mostly on model, less on texture, which is what the idea is.
By SPG
Hiroku wrote:I actually don't like it. I don't mean to be offensive however. In this model you've relied strongly on the texture, and although the texture is amazing, the model is not so. The seadra i snagged off (... Foxwolf? I think that was him) and slightly improved relied mostly on model, less on texture, which is what the idea is.

hiroko, you clearly dont know karry, all her models basicly are just texture, and they always will be, her models have always been super simple, but with amazing textures
By Hiroku
#16253 Couldn't she just improve some of the better models with her epic textures?
JOIN THE TEAM