By bobbanana09
#130073 Just edit your post when you add a new/updated model :)
By KageJ21
bobbanana09 » 05 Jul 2014 23:15 wrote:Just edit your post when you add a new/updated model :)

Sorry, still new to the forums. Hope in the future I can help model to further improve Pixelmon!

Normal:

Shiny:
By bobbanana09
#130082 No problem! Just trying to help and make it easier to people looking at the post :)
By Lizzy39632
#130083 The shiny has to be more Gray but with a hint of purple.
By KageJ21
Lizzy39632 » 06 Jul 2014 00:33 wrote:The shiny has to be more Gray but with a hint of purple.

I know :/. I have been trying to get that color, but for some reason it looks weird when I put it on the model.
By TheGameAce
KageJ21 » 05 Jul 2014 22:09 wrote:
TheGameAce » 05 Jul 2014 21:01 wrote:The arms need to be turned, so as the hands face straight out. Also the spikes on top need to be straight up and more defined, rather than flattened back, the texture needs a bit more refining in colors, and the eyes aren't very well detailed. The back also needs a lot more spikes, and they need to be a bit bigger and varied in size much more. The shades of purple need to be redone to be much darker in most places, and when the texture gets redone, it needs a less toon-like look to it.

Is this better? still working on face

Pretty good. The only thing is, it needs some little standup spikes on the top of its head, where you can see them clearly from a front view. Otherwise much better :)
By JamieS1211
#130957 I can't see much difference to be honest but if there are less polygons that is good I guess. I just can't wait until we have more and better models. Personally I am going to work on NPCs think that we are thin on the ground there. Great stuff anyway I might actually get myself a gengar now
JOIN THE TEAM