By GraphicalCheese
#129641 Well hello there! I am an old user who used to post things here and there, I have come back and I am re-uploading all my models that I still want to upload ^.^
This model was uploaded a while ago and was accepted for the next update but I never really got around to fixing something that needed fixing once slowly stopped playing Pixelmon... :( but I'm back! (with a new account, last one was called "royroyoby" for anyone who cares :P) So I have updated what needed to be fixed (UV Mapping stuff) and I am putting it up for feedback first before I go straight to approval. So here are some screenshots of my model! Although it was previously accepted, it might not be now....... lets hope its still good enough! :)
( Edit - added the 3D viewing thingi )

Normal:

Shiny:

By UNITY
#129917 Very nice model I love the small rocks around the base :)
However I think the devs want models to be single meshes and i can see that that nose and I'm guessing the small stones are all just stuck on.
By GraphicalCheese
UNITY » 04 Jul 2014, 18:47 wrote:Very nice model I love the small rocks around the base :)
However I think the devs want models to be single meshes and i can see that that nose and I'm guessing the small stones are all just stuck on.

I'm not so sure about it being a single model. I have seen other modellers make in one continuous thing but I have also been seeing others with separate objects. (plus I made this like, 3 months ago just never got around to finishing it, rules might have changes since then) But I have actually made it all one model inside blender (the modelling program)
By SPG
#129966 single mesh only applies to saving many polys, if our models were more detailed, we would care far more then what we do now
only in some cases will I make it a requirement for some things to be a single mesh, but for the most part I wont
(i hate how it looks honestly, but the trouble behind it sometimes isnt worth it so i wont bother the user with my personal issues)
By UNITY
SPG » 04 Jul 2014 20:31 wrote:single mesh only applies to saving many polys, if our models were more detailed, we would care far more then what we do now
only in some cases will I make it a requirement for some things to be a single mesh, but for the most part I wont
(i hate how it looks honestly, but the trouble behind it sometimes isnt worth it so i wont bother the user with my personal issues)

OK thats fair, but ill second you on the personal opinions on modeling. ;) that said i quite like zooming inside diglett and seeing his inside nose :P
JOIN THE TEAM