By ryancpexpert
#129330 So, I just started this model today. It's not 100%, I still need to add the leaves, should have them done soon. I've added the leaves, and aligned the stem better. Now I need to work on making the roots cleaner. I have cleaned up the roots and fixed the slight gap between the lips and the face. All that is left to be done is get it textured.

1.0:

4.0 (small update)

By Il_Lupo
#129333 It's a little weird that the stem is made up from non-connecting blocks. Could you connect those up, please?
By TyfE
#129341 there appears to be a gap in the top left of the mouth on the sketchfab render. i don't know if you were aware or not
By ryancpexpert
#129358 I am aware of the gap, and it has been fixed, along with the roots. Now all I need is someone that can texture it for me :).
By karrybird
ryancpexpert » 30 Jun 2014 12:35 wrote:I am aware of the gap, and it has been fixed, along with the roots. Now all I need is someone that can texture it for me :).

The roots and stem are still in separate pieces like lupo said, everything needs to be connected in one flowing mesh.
Kind of an odd choice to do in the first place seeing as it would be a billion times easier to make everything just one long tube.
By ryancpexpert
karrybird » 30 Jun 2014 14:19 wrote:
ryancpexpert » 30 Jun 2014 12:35 wrote:I am aware of the gap, and it has been fixed, along with the roots. Now all I need is someone that can texture it for me :).

The roots and stem are still in separate pieces like lupo said, everything needs to be connected in one flowing mesh.
Kind of an odd choice to do in the first place seeing as it would be a billion times easier to make everything just one long tube.

Honestly, I was doing the curve in seperate pieces, and I just didn't think to make the straight part all one mesh. I will fix it right now.
JOIN THE TEAM