By Il_Lupo
#128698 ...hurr hurr.

By FrozenJemima
#128702 The fire on the back of its head needs to be longer (going to the back more)
like rapidashes mane, so i suggest making the flame longer towards its back
By FrozenJemima
#128704 Also the head looks a bit pewney, i think it needs to be bigger and the beak needs to be a tinyyy longer
and a flying pose is needed, as it is a riable pokemon
By SubZ3R0
#128705 I think the head has to be slightly bigger, and the beak should be a little longer, like what FrozenJemima said.
Reference photo:

By Il_Lupo
#128709 I used an official model as a reference for the head. Not to mention, a larger head would be unrealistic and fairly awkward for a big bird like Moltres.
By SubZ3R0
Il_Lupo » 27 Jun 2014 07:30 wrote:I used an official model as a reference for the head. Not to mention, a larger head would be unrealistic and fairly awkward for a big bird like Moltres.

The picture is from Pokémon Wikipedia, and I suggest you make it a tiny bit bigger, not hugely bigger.
By Il_Lupo
#128712 And my reference was from Pokemon Battle Revolution. Actual models are the best references, not just pictures. Thank you for the feedback, though.
By SubZ3R0
Il_Lupo » 27 Jun 2014 07:34 wrote:And my reference was from Pokemon Battle Revolution. Actual models are the best references, not just pictures. Thank you for the feedback, though.

Ah. No problem.
By SeanShirayuki
#128795 looks good, i agree that the flames on the head and tail need to be longer, and i respect the fact you used the Pokemon BR as a reference, but from making moltres on imvu i found out the hard way that the flames on the actual model are flat rectangles so it's hard to get an actual size with that :/ also there's this black area on the tips of the wings
By SPG
#128799 guys, its fire, who the hell cares
also, dont use fan art as a reference
and in animation she can scale it to be bigger if needed
JOIN THE TEAM