By Deadvalley
#123533 I have just made this model of onix on blender, i would like your opinions :)

After seeing some of your feedback i came up with this

Update 1.0
Spoiler:

side

front

Update2.0
sketchfab
Spoiler:

front
Spoiler:

shiny(only for color purpose)
Spoiler:

Update 3
Spoiler:

By Lizzy39632
#123534 Please upload the images using sketchfab, so feedback can be easier.
By HowlingCoyote
#123581 It seems like the eyes are a bit too close together???
I'd also recommend making the bottom of the mouth a separate piece. from some of the official art work it seems like it is actually separate.
Also, make the body different sizes, getting smaller the further away from the head it gets. It just looks like a giant weedle right now.

it seems like the head is too long right now too, so it looks more like its evolution.

By Deadvalley
#123650 I have taken note of the sugestions and i will work on them as soon as i can,
i will also try give him a ingame position similar to the sprite ;)

ty for the feedback :D
By HowlingCoyote
#123678 did you update your original post? because I can only see the first sketchfab model.
Also no, keep him straight for rigging purposes. It'll be easier to animate him that way.
By Deadvalley
#123681 yes i update my original post, and reuploaded(overwritten) the sketchfab model.

the difrences from the original are subtle so at first look, it looks like the same

i was trying to rig the model myself, but i got fustrated, and focused on something else xD
By Deadvalley
#123784 that can be difrente from sprite to sprite, and even on the anime some have cheeks others don't as you can see in the folowing images

but i will reduce the cheeks, and post it, and you chose which one you like the most

ps. sorry that the sprite is that small
JOIN THE TEAM