By gilbert12888
#118328 Yea. so. yea.. It has been a long week. Eventually there will be folded wings but I hate/am incapable of making nice ones so, yea. And textures coming eventually as well.
Spoiler:
Highlighting the geometry:

Update 1(Standing and Flying Pose):
Spoiler:
Standing Pose:

Flying Pose:

Let me know what you think.
-Gilbert

By TheNew4
#118332 Will there be a flying pose for this model?
By ShinyKeldeo
#118338 Awesome, Model looks good, may suggest making the body just a tiny bit longer, that's the only thing I think is wrong. I may be wrong, and that's cool. Btw, you remaking Moltres and Zapdos Too?
By gilbert12888
#118348 Updated the first post with the standing and flying positions. The length is fine I checked it with a ref model, but thanks for the input ShinyKeldo. I will have to discuss with the other modelers as to who are remodeling the other birds.
-Gilbert
By karrybird
#118349 the thigh should definitely be angles back more in all the poses. and the shoulder of the wings are too far down on the back. they should be way up higher, more where it would be on a person. i also think the tail should be way thinner, i've never seen it that wide before anywhere. maybe angle the head up slightly so that it would be looking foreward in the flying pose, he's kinda looking down with how you have it.
By AZTERIX_
#118486 YES. I have waited so long for a birds remake xD

I like the model alot, I think the one thing you need to change however is the thighs they kinda look weird, not linear. I know articuno has big thighs, but it doesnt really blend and makes it look fat, not POWERFUL in the legs. Amazing job do xD
JOIN THE TEAM