Is Tauros ready for approval?

100%
N/A
By SPG
Yaseen wrote:
SPG wrote:After looking at a model, each tail is about the length from the end of the main to the start of the tail (if that made any sense) so if possible make the longer because they are very small right now

U meant mane right? and I think its an awesome model but after looking at pictures of a bison xD I have to agree that that the front legs need to be quite a bit bulkier than the back ones

ya, i was on my phone and rushing to finish because the bell rang

By Zoom
#11621 It's super amazing in my opinion how you guys can make such amazing models.
By Omerta
#12038 After fixing the legs I haven't had any criticism, so I've added a poll for approval. Please let me know if anything else needs to be fixed.
By karrybird
#12057 i can't really see from the angles you posted of the updated model, but i think the neck is still too thin. you should widen it out a little more, at least to show that there is a mane and not just differently colored fur there. it would be perfect after that. :)
By Omerta
karrybird wrote:i can't really see from the angles you posted of the updated model, but i think the neck is still too thin. you should widen it out a little more, at least to show that there is a mane and not just differently colored fur there. it would be perfect after that. :)

Ok Karry, I've beefed up the neck a bit and updated the original post with angled views of the updated model and this comparison picture:
Spoiler:

Does that look better?
By MrMasochism
#12104 Yeah I'm really liking it. Put it up for approval and we'll see if we can get it in for the next version
By karrybird
#12105 ah, yes, perfect now!
i really love the model, can't wait to see it in game :)
By Vikerus
#12945 ImageOne thing seems off for me. Notice the sides where they incline? I feel like they should be making an arch not a dip. And the hips seem a little anorexic to me maybe try making them broader length wise? It is a bison pokemon after all.
JOIN THE TEAM