lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
zero_breaker wrote:Not Yet Textured:

Hitmonlee

The left leg?

Oh well...
/facepalm
will fix that

By Edeodin
#13086 Lots of nice work here! I do have a few suggestions for Mr. Mime and Hitmonchan though.

With Mr. Mime, his horns... ears... horn ears... could be taller and longer. They should stretch out beyond his shoulders. The centre orb of his torso could also be bigger - even by just one block length - so that there's less white space between the orbs.

As for Hitmonchan I think the only thing bugging me is the head. The points at the top could curve around the block a bit more. Like the furthest points should be rotated back more to being almost parallel with the side of the head, and the middle points rotated half of that.
By zero_breaker
hotburn101 wrote:give Hitmonchan a more fighting stance otherwise great job :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That can be done by animation
Edeodin wrote:Lots of nice work here! I do have a few suggestions for Mr. Mime and Hitmonchan though.

With Mr. Mime, his horns... ears... horn ears... could be taller and longer. They should stretch out beyond his shoulders. The centre orb of his torso could also be bigger - even by just one block length - so that there's less white space between the orbs.

As for Hitmonchan I think the only thing bugging me is the head. The points at the top could curve around the block a bit more. Like the furthest points should be rotated back more to being almost parallel with the side of the head, and the middle points rotated half of that.

Fixed, but I don't have time to post that yet (I'm at school)

EDIT: BOTH FIXED!
By KuryoZT
#13511 Hitmonlee looks...........plain, maybe if the eyes were bigger, idk.
By karrybird
#13513 your hitmonlee is good, but its texture is waaay too plain, it would be nice if you put just a touch of noise in there. it can be just barely noticable, but it would make a world of difference.

same goes for your other models, their great too, flat texture though :(
on hitmonchan, the lines above and below the eyes are an awkward color, make them grey and it would look a lot better. the lines on the gloves are a wrong color choice as well, way too bright.
By zero_breaker
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Added noise to Mr. Mime, and SHINY VERSION

EDIT:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Hitmonchan fixed with shiny color

EDIT 2:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Hitmonlee done too