Is Hitmonlee ready for approval?

93%
7%
N/A
By SPG
zero_breaker wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I'm no pro, but aren't the blue\red magnet's colors a bit too flashy, I don't think it goes well with the rest of the colors that are more sober.

It's...it's...it's glowing
why would it not be flashy
Organic_Ferret wrote:For the Magnezone you need to change the colours of it the none shiny needs to have more of a blue hue to it and the shiny needs to have different coloring all together.

shiny
Spoiler:

none shiny
Spoiler:

Fixed
Spoiler:
ImageImage

LightAdept wrote:On hitmonlee, Make some shoulders or move the arms up. Either way, where the arms connect to the body looks rather choppy and the fingers look even worse. I'd say make the fingers either go straight out or make fists. Besides Hitmonlee, for Magnezone....I'd say once you get dropbox, open up the new magneton (Xirasis's) and make it out of that, making the new main body. That way it will mix in well with the new magnemite and magneton (whenever i get around to coding in the new magneton). Other then those critiques, i'd say well done on a couple new models, and Muk is looking very good!

Magneton? (go look)
OH CRAP NO
It's not like I can make models of that complexity...
sorry TAT

Besides Hitmonlee fixed
Spoiler:
ImageImage

lol, its not complaex, get somethinfg like mcedit or worledit and make sqhere and copy it, its how i made voltorb, it jsut takes time, its super easy though

By zero_breaker
SPG wrote:lol, its not complaex, get somethinfg like mcedit or worledit and make sqhere and copy it, its how i made voltorb, it jsut takes time, its super easy though

I don't even know how to use mcedit/worldedit
-_-
By SPG
zero_breaker wrote:
SPG wrote:lol, its not complaex, get somethinfg like mcedit or worledit and make sqhere and copy it, its how i made voltorb, it jsut takes time, its super easy though

I don't even know how to use mcedit/worldedit
-_-

learn? there are man other alternatives that you can use on the internet that have nothing to do with minecraft, google is a great place to start
JOIN THE TEAM