Ready for approval?

94%
6%
By MrRokusho
TheBootyEdition wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:
TheBootyEdition wrote:Dont post more the one post at a time, also wheres the rest of his eye? And he is too fat. Needs to hit the gym or go on a diet.

Ok, in which way do you think he's fat.
From front to back (y-axis), from side to side (x-axis) or both?

Post more angles, and i'll tell you

Model from various angles:

EDIT: also fixed the leg position a bit backwards, i noticed they were located wrong on the screenshot.

Spoiler:

EDIT: fixed the skull a bit, it looked a bit odd with those small parts of polygons sticking out here and there.

Spoiler:

By MrRokusho
TheBootyEdition wrote:Image
That's what need to be fixed
squeeze that he isn't a hunchback :D

Basically his booty is too big? :lol:
By MrRokusho
#103975 I added a poll to the thread and an image to the main post so people can pick whatever proportions they like, option A is as it was, option B is what you asked for and option C is a new idea that flew by.
By Killaz2000
#103990 I think C is best so far, Also you should remodel Marowak. Im certain it will be great
By MrRokusho
Killaz2000 wrote:I think C is best so far, Also you should remodel Marowak. Im certain it will be great

I think i'm going to do marowak as well yes, now that i'm in the cubone flow it shouldn't be that difficult.

Also i think this poll is getting a pretty decisive victory for option C :lol:
By Killaz2000
MrRokusho wrote:
Killaz2000 wrote:I think C is best so far, Also you should remodel Marowak. Im certain it will be great

I think i'm going to do marowak as well yes, now that i'm in the cubone flow it shouldn't be that difficult.

I see now flaws no far, Just add the head and eyes then your done
By MrRokusho
Killaz2000 wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:

I see now flaws no far, Just add the head and eyes then your done

My thoughts exactly, when i've done that i'll add another poll tho, to see if everyone agrees with us.
By MrRokusho
#104013 The votes have been reset due to adding option D people! Sorry for the inconvenience, please pick again ;)
By Killaz2000
MrRokusho wrote:The votes have been reset due to adding option D people! Sorry for the inconvenience, please pick again ;)

D Seems the best one out of all of them
JOIN THE TEAM