Ready for approval?

94%
6%

By lugiaisbeast101
TheBootyEdition wrote:Ugh alright MrRokusho Your texture is killing me, send me the OBJ

If you haven't known already, they only accept OBJ formats, so export it as an OBJ and send it over to Edition.

He'll texture it very well for you.
By MrRokusho
TheBootyEdition wrote:Ugh alright MrRokusho Your texture is killing me, send me the OBJ

Yay! I've been waiting quite a while for someone to volunteer :lol:
I can also just send you the UV-mapping, if that's better?

EDIT: Here's the texture image, I'll also post a clean UV-map with it:
If you wish to do the UV-mapping yourself, I can send you the obj. but i can't imagine why anyone would like to do something as annoying as UV-mapping. :D
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=12578
By MrRokusho
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

If you haven't known already, they only accept OBJ formats, so export it as an OBJ and send it over to Edition.

He'll texture it very well for you.

Yeah I know. ;)
By lugiaisbeast101
MrRokusho wrote:

If you wish to do the UV-mapping yourself, I can send you the obj. but i can't imagine why anyone would like to do something as annoying as UV-mapping. :D

He'd want the OBJ either way, he can't see the edits otherwise.
By MrRokusho
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:

He'd want the OBJ either way, he can't see the edits otherwise.

:lol: Makes sense now that you say it, where should i send it to? email?
By MrRokusho
#107213 When I click contact TheBootyEdition and press email, nothing happens :|
By MrRokusho
#112469 It's been moved to the approval section, thanks for all your feedback guys!
JOIN THE TEAM