User avatar
By SPG
#34231
Xwaffle wrote:This is coming along very nice! Slow and steady wins the race...Unless you are in a house fire..

($5 says mr. M will remove this) not true, pokecubes has more traffic then pixelmon and pokemobs went so slow it died lol
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#34286
Hypnose wrote:Ive never heard of pokecubes..

I didn't either o.O
I just went take a peek, and from what I saw they have amny models, but they don't look as good as here, it's really just cubes.
I'm sticking to this one.
User avatar
By SPG
#34426
KuryoZT wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Ive never heard of pokecubes..

I didn't either o.O
I just went take a peek, and from what I saw they have amny models, but they don't look as good as here, it's really just cubes.
I'm sticking to this one.

I never said it was better, in fact, it hurts my eyes wondering how some got put it.
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#34451
SPG wrote:I never said it was better, in fact, it hurts my eyes wondering how some got put it.

I never said you did :)
Hurts your brain right? The models may hurt your eyes, but how can wondering do that?
haha, useless talk I do.
User avatar
By SPG
#34460
KuryoZT wrote:
SPG wrote:I never said it was better, in fact, it hurts my eyes wondering how some got put it.

I never said you did :)
Hurts your brain right? The models may hurt your eyes, but how can wondering do that?
haha, useless talk I do.

When im on my phone i tend to type slower then what i think so i leave out half of what i want to say lol
By Vikerus
#38525 I really didn't want to have to do this... But my work load seems to be expanding thanks to the decisions I made in the past and now I have little time to work on this model. Maybe someone can pick it up?

I will finish this someday but it might be a little ways off still.

Direct link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/edcf3v963i0ib ... zip?v=0mcn
JOIN THE TEAM