By Vikerus
#20060 Been really busy with the server. I would like to find some time to work on this soon.
By PixelNerd2002
#23146 Claws need ALLOT of work but overall a great model
By Ledia
#23866 This is the most promising Parasect out there, and it just happens to be one of 15 pokemon left to be modeled!

You have real talent Vikerus, the bit that you have managed to do so far is incredibly impressive, if there's any chance you might be able to come and start working on it again (I would be so flippant excited/happy/dead) the entire mod would benefit! If anything... maybe you could dropbox it and give someone a chance to finish it if you think you may not have the time... but once again, you've handled it so well, I'd hate to see such a promising model not see the light of day

Best wishes, whatever you end up doing. Hope to hear from you soon! Fantastic job, by the way, did I mention that?
By Vikerus
Ledia wrote:This is the most promising Parasect out there, and it just happens to be one of 15 pokemon left to be modeled!

You have real talent Vikerus, the bit that you have managed to do so far is incredibly impressive, if there's any chance you might be able to come and start working on it again (I would be so flippant excited/happy/dead) the entire mod would benefit! If anything... maybe you could dropbox it and give someone a chance to finish it if you think you may not have the time... but once again, you've handled it so well, I'd hate to see such a promising model not see the light of day

Best wishes, whatever you end up doing. Hope to hear from you soon! Fantastic job, by the way, did I mention that?

This is the kindest comment I have had the pleasure of receiving in a longgggggggg time.
You actually made me blush a little. No one tells me I have talent. Usually I just boast about it and later on prove it. As for completing this anytime soon ( with in a few weeks ) I will try to work on it with spare time. Recently fixed my server so it's not crashing... Yet. Which does free me up a lot. However I am moving to a new way of map updating and have to set up a new server for starting that and that is going to be taking president over the model. To be fair though if I don't get an update of this out in the next week or so. I'll put this in dropbox and put up a link for people.

Thank you Ledia for brightening my day up more then a little ^^
Hope it's nice and sunny out for you today!
By Vikerus
#25605 Put up a nice little update. Working out how I want the claws to look atm
By Tom_X
#25615 Seems good, great work!
PS: I'd be really happy if those eyes made it to the final model :P
JOIN THE TEAM