By Harbinger
#99783 Back to remodelling, this was the first pokemon that caught my eye that needed redoing even though watching it spiral into the air is some what amusing :D
Still need to do flying position.

Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Since there's a split decision on the pose, thought I'd try make the other one and let you guys decide which is better.
Spoiler:

Flying

Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By tkgamer18
#99971 Looks pretty good but Spearow should be in this position:Image
By karrybird
tkgamer18 wrote:Looks pretty good but Spearow should be in this position:Image

..it is in that position.
By tkgamer18
karrybird wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:Looks pretty good but Spearow should be in this position:Image

..it is in that position.

Um the model is arching down look at the head of the sprite.
By karrybird
#100056 yeah, the sprite you sent is a terrible way to prove your point, it's facing backwards. and who cares? it looks fine the way it is.
By Zilcor
#100066 It is perfectly fine the way it is. Almost identical to the model that you have given tkgamer... I see no need to change it :P
By tkgamer18
karrybird wrote:yeah, the sprite you sent is a terrible way to prove your point, it's facing backwards. and who cares? it looks fine the way it is.

Here is another screenshot: Image
By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:
tkgamer18 wrote:
karrybird wrote:yeah, the sprite you sent is a terrible way to prove your point, it's facing backwards. and who cares? it looks fine the way it is.

Here is another screenshot: Image

By all means, if harbinger wants to have the spearow in a constant, ready to take off position, let him keep it as is.

However, it would far better if it was in a more neutral form, better yet, how it would look in pokemon x-y.

Want to change it up a bit? Here you go sir.

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM