#1257 Front
Back
Side
With creepier face and longer horn
???
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!111!!!!one!!!11
gots comments? Repolling btw you can now change yur vote

By Jack_Attack12
#1261 Yes! But could be a little touched up. The head is by itself maybe make the shell a bit curved
I'm on my phone I can't use this keypad so it's hard to tell you stuff. XD but ill try.
Make a inner shell a bit closer to the head, Make the mouth a bit thinner and give the shell more of a outline
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Yes! But could be a little touched up.

jack that doesnt help what so ever
and for helpful advise, pokenerd will be posting pics and such in a moment
By Pokenerd8
#1268 well i think theres a few problem with the outer and inner shell. 1st off the inner shell needs to be closer to the core. also need to change the color of the inner shell as you can see. also the back of the outer shell needs to be pulled out more (if what i just said makes any since.)
also the outer shell is needing closed in once the innershell is fixed. also you need to fix the inner horn. it looks like a unister :P. it needs to be thicker. as for the horns on the out side it needs to be a grey color. heres the front image.

By Pokenerd8
MrMasochism wrote:Honestly none of that stuff bothers me pokenerd. The only thing I don't really like is the face as it is blurry. Everything else is just too minor to care about

thing is i like the model. but i want to help out make it even better. i dont want to wanna be cruel. and it would be up to haunts what he thinks. mainly the texture and back of shell needs fixed. while the rest is just nitpicks
By Haunts
#1285 Imagewell on pokenerds review I was mostly using the official art used for cloyster, so I can understand most of it, the colors and horn, I believe, are okay, however I've noticed the face being a big concern, so I'll work on that, also, I'll look into smooving out the general model, I believe this was the first one I made so the axis for the shell are a bit uneven
By Pokenerd8
#1315 would like to apologize for making myself sound like a dick </3 im sorry
By Skibb
#1318 First of all , i think that the head should be even more rounded . Second thing is , do you see the gaps in your outer shell ? Try to put some block there . Also , like everyone said before , the horn . It's just too small .

Other than that , i really like it so far . Cloyster is a difficult pokemon ;) Just keep working on it
JOIN THE TEAM