By Jack_Attack12
#1377 There isnt a WAY to make legs i would suggest just playing with techne...

By JurroRath
#1397 Well, it depends on the pokemon and your style of modelling. Here's a quick drawup of how I would handle the legs based on the official art;

Of course, this is just a rough sketch, but you get the general idea I'm sure. The blue circles show where you should have the blue ball placed for each part of the foot, since the entire thing needs to rotate around the ankle. Here's an example in Techne to give you a better idea;

All of those parts share the same position, ie the blue ball is in the same place for all of them, and they're offsetted and rotated around into their current positions.

Sorry in advance if I've come off as treating you dumb in this post, I was just trying to be thorough and give as much detail as possible.
By AccountIsDeletedOkay
#1476 Totally fine, thanks for answering me, I think that the front paws should be a little smaller though...
By JurroRath
#1478 Only by a bit. And the blue ball would have to be set at the very end of it instead of near the center, and they would have to be split in half across the limb, since there's actual defined paws and legs on the front limbs while the back limbs pretty much are just feet. Though, now that I'm thinking of it, it might be best to split them in half as well, just to give it the effect of actually having toes.
JOIN THE TEAM