ByAccountIsDeletedOkay
#1151 I don't know if this is in the wrong spot or what :?: but I'm gonna say it anyway- I am currently working on making furret and I was wondering how to make legs...
Thanks,
Xeno

By Skylord_Nanbug
#1154 Before you make the model I might ass that pixelmon is only doing gen 1 untill it is done then they move onto the next gen
By SPG
Skylord_Nanbug wrote:Before you make the model I might ass that pixelmon is only doing gen 1 untill it is done then they move onto the next gen

it doesnt matter, its his first
By Jack_Attack12
#1212 I just done my first (igglypuff) That counts as my out of gen pokemon? Or is it not cuz its jigglypuff pre evolved form.
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I just done my first (igglypuff) That counts as my out of gen pokemon? Or is it not cuz its jigglypuff pre evolved form.

Both actually, but you cant do a gen 2 + unless its evolution
By Pokenerd8
#1216 i would still think every1 would want you to make a gen 1 pokemon + gloom has no way to evolve into a bellossm since we dont have a sunstone in yet.
By Skibb
#1218 No , he actually means evolutions of gen 1 pokemon . Other than that fossil pokemon and eeveelotions are allowed .
By SPG
Skibb wrote:No , he actually means evolutions of gen 1 pokemon . Other than that fossil pokemon and eeveelotions are allowed .

No i dont, lets say you finish onix, someone can make steelix, same goes for bellosum, you can still make it
By Skibb
#1225 That makes no sense . The pre- evolution of bellosom is not a gen 1 pokemon , so why is someone allowed to do it ? He is only allowed to if it would be his first model .
JOIN THE TEAM