By cyraxhax0r
#85514 Hey guy/girls, i have started modelling a Tyrantrum, i'm not finished yet. I'm about 3/4 through the model now, but i need textures to add. If anyone can make these textures for me and help me out a bit, that'd be great. Also i hope someone makes a Tyrunt as well. Here is a screen-cap of what i have so far.
Attachments
Tyrantrum.PNG
Any tips?

By Josecami
#85524 Sorry for being rude but if I would be you I wouldnt waste time making gen 6 pokemons, they wont be in game until gen 7 is released. Also if you're interested in modelling I recommend you Blender or Maya Student version both are free :)
By Arsonist
cyraxhax0r wrote:Hey guy/girls, i have started modelling a Tyrantrum, i'm not finished yet. I'm about 3/4 through the model now, but i need textures to add. If anyone can make these textures for me and help me out a bit, that'd be great. Also i hope someone makes a Tyrunt as well. Here is a screen-cap of what i have so far.

I don't thing models done in this program are being accepted anymore, being as we can use .obj files from Maya or 3ds max or blender.
Also 6th gen models won't be accepted until 7th gen comes out.

Josecami wrote:Sorry for being rude but if I would be you I wouldnt waste time making gen 6 pokemons, they wont be in game until gen 7 is released. Also if you're interested in modelling I recommend you Blender or Maya Student version both are free :)

Well i seem to be late to the party.
By ilovepokemon
#88247 whats the deal with Gen 7 anways?
By ilovepokemon
#88283 i mean, how do we know there will be a 7th generation? do we even have proof that there will be a 7th gen? i dont think so

but seriously tho, if there were a 7th generation, on what console would it be released on?

i would rather add Gen 6 to the mod instead of waiting until "Gen 7 comes out"
By SPG
#88285 it doesnt matter what you want, its about copyright, as for what its going to be on, its going to be on the 3ds because its successor isnt coming out any time soon, its going on strong and it has no signs of stopping. as for how we know gen 7 is going to be a thing, really? pokemon next to mario is nintendo's biggest cash cow, they would be stupid to just cut it off
By karrybird
SPG wrote:it doesnt matter what you want, its about copyright, as for what its going to be on, its going to be on the 3ds because its successor isnt coming out any time soon, its going on strong and it has no signs of stopping. as for how we know gen 7 is going to be a thing, really? pokemon next to mario is nintendo's biggest cash cow, they would be stupid to just cut it off

as just a stupid what if, (i know that pokemon won't be ending any time soon) what would we do if there wasn't a gen 7?
JOIN THE TEAM