By RealKimto
#68716 I was suggested to make a list of pokemon that I think needs a new model and animations, so here it is
Weedle = Needs an animation
Pikachu
Charmeleon
Mew
Squirtle
Caterpie = Needs animation
Dratini/Dragonair = Needs Animation
Espeon = Needs a tail animation.
Pidgey = When trying to battle it, we currently have to hit it's shadow, we want to hit it's body
Milktank = In pixelmon, they are waaaay smaller than in the series or games.
Meowth = a liiiiitle too small
Nidoranfemale = Too small, even smaller than Nidoranmale
Hypno = Maybe the thing it's holding should be swinging.
Mankey
Scyther = Some kind of animation, it looks like it's posing for a picture
Poliwag = Maybe a little bigger, I think it's bigger in the series
Poliwhirl
Psyduck

Bugs: Jungle pokemon spawns inside leaves so hard to catch, Speed glitch, some pokemon that are slower than the opponent goes first anyway.

Leave a reply if you have more ideas of Pokemon Models or animations, I'll edit this if I get more information about the list of pokemon above.

By Foquine
#68727 How isn't Psyduck in this?
I mean.. damn.. look at it...
By RealKimto
Foquine wrote:How isn't Psyduck in this?
I mean.. damn.. look at it...

I was traveling the world on a server I found looking for models that needed an upgrade, but didn't meet any psyducks then :P But I don't know how Psyduck can be improved, I mean, it looks like that in the anime, but maybe it should be a little bigger
By Css1234567890123
#68878 Harbinger remade squirtle, it looks pretty cool. Also, don't suggest things anymore, thats why we don't have a suggestion thread anymore, because people were always wanting things in that had be repeated over and over again, so we just go rid of giving suggestions. Otherwise, I guess I'll let you keep this thread. Just take the red (trainer) part out, and the rest can stay.
By Vespirs
#69366 Alright, I've edited this post for a number of reasons,

- You gave misinformation when using the color labels, as the pokemon you listed as "In the next update" were not approved yet, thus misinforming anyone reading it. Just because people are modeling them doesn't mean they will be approved, or in the next update.

- Some of the pokemon animation/model errors you listed were false

- You listed specific things wrong with the current models, rather than naming the model. We can just fix existing models.

- A few of the bugs you posted were out of our control.

The biggest issue here is the misinformation. Do anything like that again and you're looking at a warning.
By RealKimto
Vespirs wrote:Alright, I've edited this post for a number of reasons,

- You gave misinformation when using the color labels, as the pokemon you listed as "In the next update" were not approved yet, thus misinforming anyone reading it. Just because people are modeling them doesn't mean they will be approved, or in the next update.

- Some of the pokemon animation/model errors you listed were false

- You listed specific things wrong with the current models, rather than naming the model. We can just fix existing models.

- A few of the bugs you posted were out of our control.

The biggest issue here is the misinformation. Do anything like that again and you're looking at a warning.

I said in the post that that was just what I knew and htoguht, I didn't have any informations about most of these pokemon if they were being remodeled, had been remodeled or were not gonna be remodeled so thats why I said at the bottom that if they had more info about it, post it in a reply
JOIN THE TEAM