By RealKimto
#68622 I was wondering if Pikachu and Charmeleon could get a more, maybe "round" body. Pikachu's head looks like it's torso, and it's round in the series, but the Raichu has round head I think in this mod, but it's opposit with Charmeleon, Charmander looks alot like in the anime, it has round head, but CHarmeleon looks like it's made by almost only Squares. Maybe Mew's head should be a little more round too, like Charmander. I've already mentioned Squirtle at another topic so I won't mention it here, but I really hope you fix it, especially Pikachu because it's my favorite pokemon, but looks like a sandbag in pixelmon (No offence).

By Harbinger
#68628 SludgyBeast has already remodelled a Pikachu and Mew, you should check them out they're pretty good. I'm nearly finished Squirtle, I'll put some screens up tomorrow for you. As for Charmeleon, I guess I can do that once I'm done if no one else has done it by then.
By SPG
#68649 make a list of everything you think needs to be remade and it will be done hopefully before the next update
By RealKimto
Harbinger wrote:SludgyBeast has already remodelled a Pikachu and Mew, you should check them out they're pretty good. I'm nearly finished Squirtle, I'll put some screens up tomorrow for you. As for Charmeleon, I guess I can do that once I'm done if no one else has done it by then.

Awesome :D I'm really glad to hear that, I thought I might get some "They are suppost to only be squares, it's not only pokemon but minecraft" but even though it's minecraft too doesn't mean objects that needs to be round can't be. I'm really happy about it and hope you can show me the pictures of the new models.
By Foquine
SPG wrote:make a list of everything you think needs to be remade and it will be done hopefully before the next update

-Psyduck
    -Psyduck
    -Psyduck
By RealKimto
SPG wrote:make a list of everything you think needs to be remade and it will be done hopefully before the next update

I made a list of current pokemon that needs new model or animation.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=6463&p=68716#p68716
By RealKimto
BossNaut wrote:Definetly remake Pidgeotto and Pidgeot!
I'm just saying but Pidgeotto's wings don't move and same with Pidgeot(I think...).

And spearow, it's quiete funny, pidgeys wings flaps but not it's evelution, spearows wings doesn't flap but it's evelution does
JOIN THE TEAM