By Krios
#55419 In the pokedex there is a Palkia intro. I was wondering if someone could make a Dialga model. If so thanks.

By AnDwHaT5
SPG wrote:it isnt, that is just info in the data base, it means literally nothing really

No, it really does mean nothing. Thats us preparing for FUTURE models. Just because they are in there dont think they are going in. Just saiyan. <<<
By KuryoZT
AnDwHaT5 wrote:
SPG wrote:it isnt, that is just info in the data base, it means literally nothing really

No, it really does mean nothing. Thats us preparing for FUTURE models. Just because they are in there dont think they are going in. Just saiyan. <<<

Look at you quoted, now back to me, go back to who you quoted. Now, tell me why do you think Palkia is in the pokedex?
It's more of an inside joke, I understood, than anything else. So yeah, Palkia's description is already in the pokedex, and anybody is welcome to try to give a good model to both Dialga, and Palkia.
Neither are yet in the mod, or modelled at all.
And just to piss off SPG, I'd love to see Dialga modeled first. I know it's childish and he may not respond to that, but I'd like it anyway.
JOIN THE TEAM