By Polifroeg
#46160 Image
This is just a basic healing cross I'll finish all of them before texturing in case you dont like any one of them

By Polifroeg
brazilianbeast1 wrote:i haven't seen my post here and as main page said the last week of posts are missing so i guess ill re upload my model just in case
Spoiler:

I had just finished mine so we may need a poll
By Polifroeg
MrMasochism wrote:I'd say it's too thick and each part of the cross should be the same length

K ill get to work before starting another
By Polifroeg
MrMasochism wrote:I'd say it's too thick and each part of the cross should be the same length

I have made it thinner but no matter what I do for some reason it looks a bit uneven as you said I think it is a techne bug I may not have the newest version
By KuryoZT
#46193 Damn, my models got deleted, I'll put them back.
And polifroeg, stop the spam, serisouly. 3, then 4 posts in a row. That's just too much. And for almost nothing each posts. I know they're no officials rules right now, but it's just common rules for forums.

Edit: My modestly made models.
Healer: Come in 2 colors, that can be change so easily:
Spoiler:

And my Pokedollar, for Shop:
Spoiler:

I'll try some funny thing for Trade, but it may take some time. Or you just find these so bad, I'll stop there.
By MrMasochism
#46200 What I need you guys all to be thinking is how should an icon that is floating above an npc/pokemon look. Spend some time in game walking around a trainer and think to yourself, what would look really good floating there. That's how I usually do things with pixelmon, I take my time trying to work out what would look really professional and once I have that worked out I start work on it
JOIN THE TEAM