By Daurak
#69086 15th of August- For someone wanting to battle, stay original, and use an exclamation mark. Like this [!] from Firered and Leafgreen. For someone wanting heal you, use a heavily pixelated Heart. [♥] sort of like that, but red with darker red outline, and in a tan box (same as [!]). For trading, show 2 pokeballs, 1 overlapping the other, [co] if you can kinda see, but overlapping a bit more. For a shop, have a Money sign above their head, or the yen sign they use in the game. I always called it moneys, even though it is Yen, (I think.... :]) I hope this helps some of you modellers so you can get great designs out there in the mod!

(Wrote this before I read the post, so it is only for ideas, but the ones I saw so far in the post, like the 2 gameboy colors, look awesome)

16th of August- I'm going to get to work on my ideas, and if they turn out well enough, I'll post 'em. :]

16th of August- Just finished the Battle Icon, I hope you can use it! It is double sided and made with Sketchup. My very first model I have ever made, so I don't know how to convert the file or what not. If you want it, I'll just send it in a zip file. :]

17th of August- Just finished the Heal Sign. I did two versions, weather you like the original Plus sign from Firered and Leafgreen games, or the Heart. The Heart was really an accident, meant to do the plus, but wasn't thinking, and before I knew it, there was a heart. I am not going to do the trading sign, because someone posted a really awesome looking one. (the 2 Gameboy "colors")

17th of August- Just finished the Shop sign. I am really proud of it, and so I hope you really enjoy it! Thanks for letting me be part of this mod, I am really enjoying it so far!

-Daurak
Attachments
Pokemon Heart Sign 2.PNG
Pokemon Heart Sign 2.PNG (44.95 KiB) Viewed 928 times
Pokemon Heart Sign 1.PNG
Pokemon Heart Sign 1.PNG (40.55 KiB) Viewed 928 times
Pokemon Shop Sign.PNG
Pokemon Shop Sign.PNG (47.73 KiB) Viewed 928 times
Pixelmon Battle Exclamation Point.PNG
Pixelmon Battle Exclamation Point.PNG (42.5 KiB) Viewed 928 times

By Daurak
SubGenesis wrote:finally done the trade icon, it currently has 3 rotation points one for each game boy and one for the link cable FINISHED!!!:
more pictures
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

That looks really good! Nice work man.
By Niso
#73083 I looked through the forum and I noticed a lot of people were tackling this task so I was wondering if it's still active because I would love to try making some of theses symbols ^_^
By SPG
Niso wrote:I looked through the forum and I noticed a lot of people were tackling this task so I was wondering if it's still active because I would love to try making some of theses symbols ^_^

nope, i already made them, sorry
JOIN THE TEAM