By emua
#35748 hey people you will create a world of pokemon? type with direct portal to the world minecraft pokemon world? because if they will be a very cool scene, because there would be more targets to meet, how to create the portal to be able to live the adventures pokemons

By emua
#35757 the type, you have the world of minecraft Normal right? then create a portal that will lead you to the Pokemon world that is created the part, you know? sorry my bad english xD I'm Portuguese, English is not my best xD
By NickkyDC
#35759 I believe I understand what hes trying to say. I believe he means like a portal to the nether except instead of nether, you make it pokemon. in otherwords, you play minecraft like normal, build a pokemon portal, and are taken to a realm of pokemon.

now personally i dont like that idea because its pointless if you still want monsters turn monsters on with the pixelmon otherwise its the same thing.
By emua
#35761 that's right :)
yes you are right, but it was not bad thought,
so was another objective that the game would have: p
By NickkyDC
#35765 meh i cant see a truly valid point behind it, but.... It wouldnt be a bad idea to have a seperete realm for some of the legendaries :P
By emua
#35766 or so, a world separate to search for some legendaries was cool,
for example in his own series,
some pokemon that are found in parallel worlds :p
By Jack_Attack12
emua wrote:or so, a world separate to search for some legendaries was cool,

Palkia, Dialga and Garitina all will most likely get a world
By emua
#35768 and deoxys? these pokemon could take many ideas to join the few worlds own pixelmon :p
By jeremy58589721
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
emua wrote:or so, a world separate to search for some legendaries was cool,

Palkia, Dialga and Garitina all will most likely get a world

im all for a inverted world i doubt is possible... but would be cool where the above ground is below ground it be all crazy :D
JOIN THE TEAM