By yoru-san
#26710 i'm aware you want to implement the first gen pokémon first and i support that - first gen's are the best imo :lol:
though, i love dark type pokémon and in first gen there are only Umbreon (which is done) and Murkrow.
thats why i am asking if someone could make Sneasel (would solve lack of ice-types, too)
and my absolute favourite Absol. that would fill the jungle a bit, too and its pure dark type thats missing so bad...
i'd love to hear your opinion about getting more dark types into pixelmon!

By karrybird
#26714 absol would not spawn in a jungle, lol. if anything it would be extreme hills. but i agree, there is an extreme lack of dark types. i believe the only ones in are sandile and krokorok. i would love murkrow to be added, he will deifinitely be on my list of priority pokemon to model.
By DutchKroket
#26717 There are a lot of pokemon with dark moves (crunch/bite). So if it's because of the moves, it would be this.
By Jack_Attack12
#26728 Murkrow and Umbreon are not gen 1. (if i read that right) and @Karry You forgot about umbreon.
Well... its nearly done (1st gen) so i would just wait and we will see what people come up with when thats done.
By yoru-san
karrybird wrote:absol would not spawn in a jungle, lol. if anything it would be extreme hills. but i agree, there is an extreme lack of dark types. i believe the only ones in are sandile and krokorok. i would love murkrow to be added, he will deifinitely be on my list of priority pokemon to model.

why not in the jungle? in pokémon ruby/sapphire/emerald you can find it on route 120 which is jungle, like: many trees, very tall grass, bushes, rainy - ok it's kind of mountainous but the jungle biomes are as well :P i don't know how it's in the anime though.
i'm looking forward to see your murkrow! :mrgreen:

@DutchKroket: yeah you're right there are plenty of dark type attacks, though.
i'm enjoying it to bite all of these slowpokes :lol:
By Hypnose
#26915 I don't think that's going by Gen.. if it was supposed to however, the person who edited this page really messed it up. Notice almost all of the Gen 5 Pokemon are in the list labeled "6" not to mention a lot of the other Pokemon that are misplaced.
By Overreactedosbol
#51077 no, Dark pokemon should just spawn on the locations normal pokemon spawn. Like, if you spawn Dark pokemon in the Night (which is obviously a derp suggestion to me, sorry for that) why then not spawn a Fairy type in the day? (ok that was also a derpy suggestion, sorry). No, it wouldnt really make sense. Just spawning them in certain biomes is enough. (Mountains can be very dark aswell :P)
JOIN THE TEAM