By Blaster
SPG wrote:
zskeas wrote:I really cant understand what is a missing no. Can anyone tell me whars that?

lol, looks like you havent played gen 1 pokemon games,. its a bug in the code of random values and such that causes the 6 (or 7th i dont rmemeber) item in your inventory to be multiplied by 128

Missingno itself is more of a error handeler (like bad egg) it is a bug that you can catch him in the first place but Missingno itself isn't a bug

By SPG
Blaster wrote:
SPG wrote:
zskeas wrote:I really cant understand what is a missing no. Can anyone tell me whars that?

lol, looks like you havent played gen 1 pokemon games,. its a bug in the code of random values and such that causes the 6 (or 7th i dont rmemeber) item in your inventory to be multiplied by 128

Missingno itself is more of a error handeler (like bad egg) it is a bug that you can catch him in the first place but Missingno itself isn't a bug

the effects that happened to your game, and how to find it was a bug though
By Icalasari
#73686 Maybe use Missingno. as a sort of buffer Pokemon? As in it can naturally spawn, but only if the game gets confused for some reason and messes up spawning, so because it can't figure out what to spawn, it spawns, well, a glitch?
By Blaster
Icalasari wrote:Maybe use Missingno. as a sort of buffer Pokemon? As in it can naturally spawn, but only if the game gets confused for some reason and messes up spawning, so because it can't figure out what to spawn, it spawns, well, a glitch?

Which would be never due to the way Pixelmon and Minecraft handle spawning
By tveye
#75090 I imagine a machine being implemented by using your Mew to clone a Mewtwo with a very low percentage of getting a MissingNo instead. It would make MissingNo very difficult to obtain because not only will you need to have caught a Mew, but you'll need to deal with another set of variables that determine whether your clone is a Mewtwo or possibly another Mew.
By garret200216
#75281 if missing no gets added i think he should be a spawn where if you have one side of you body on land and the other above water you randomly battle it then you have a chance to catch it
because in the games thats basically what you do
JOIN THE TEAM