By Kamkari
#22348 Has anyone thought to maybe add missingno or 'M into the game? I think they would be a cool novelty pokemon to own and not too hard to create either.

By SPG
#22353 this was actually brought up before (we even have a model for it) but it was shot down, keep in mind that was on the old forums, im not actually going to lock this, i want to see other's opinions on this
By Windjoe
#22363 I personally wouldn't mind a MissingNo
By KuryoZT
#22378 For myself, I think MissingNo, if he's added to the game, should be an easter eggs at best, not spawning in the wild on its own, because that's what it is, an error.
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:For myself, I think MissingNo, if he's added to the game, should be an easter eggs at best, not spawning in the wild on its own, because that's what it is, an error.

ya, if we do add him, he will be an easter egg, adding him spawn randomly would be idiotic
By The_Nanobots
#22396 This would be a great idea! However I don't think we need to include the rest of the glitch pokemon (Bad egg, ▶ A, a, ゥ, h POKé, PokéWTrainer, PKMN, PC4SH, PKMNaPKMNゥ ♂ fPKMNk, etc.) you get the idea they are just too obscure for your average user to know what they are.
By KuryoZT
The_Nanobots wrote:This would be a great idea! However I don't think we need to include the rest of the glitch pokemon (Bad egg, ▶ A, a, ゥ, h POKé, PokéWTrainer, PKMN, PC4SH, PKMNaPKMNゥ ♂ fPKMNk, etc.) you get the idea they are just too obscure for your average user to know what they are.

wow, I knew about MissingNo and the bad egg, because they're the most common I'd guess, but so many errors, all in the first gen right? It'd make more sense since it was they're first game(apparently)
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:
The_Nanobots wrote:This would be a great idea! However I don't think we need to include the rest of the glitch pokemon (Bad egg, ▶ A, a, ゥ, h POKé, PokéWTrainer, PKMN, PC4SH, PKMNaPKMNゥ ♂ fPKMNk, etc.) you get the idea they are just too obscure for your average user to know what they are.

wow, I knew about MissingNo and the bad egg, because they're the most common I'd guess, but so many errors, all in the first gen right? It'd make more sense since it was they're first game(apparently)

ya, there are many, and bad egg is mainly for cheaters, and not as much of a glitch, yellow actually had its own missgno in trying to fix the red/blue/green one, but ended up failing because it still used most of the buggy code form the first game, its understandable though, it was (most of) their first game after all
By SubGenesis
#22893 How about 1 in (a fairly big number) of eggs (when pokemon breeding is implemented) will turn into a bad egg, and then you have to do something to activate this bad egg and then missingn0 will come out and some epic battle begins...
JOIN THE TEAM