By Tom_X
sigvebk wrote:if it didd destroy the city, wouldent it only make it cool, like onix terror, and maby a bounty to the one that catches or defeats onix ??. im talking about the server ;D

Yeah right, but it wouldn't be so funny and awesome if it destroyed your house, with all your stuff in it. So no, bad idea

By Roark196
#48342 Onix could move slowly, and be rare to prevent massive lag. The head could move and the body segments would follow. To prevent Onix-Griefing, Onix could "eat" the blocks, meaning everything Onix destroyed would be "dropped" on defeat, or as a resource when destroyed.
By PressXForPie
#49265 I think all these ideas are great, I also think that if you have an onix captured, it would need the move dig for it to dig/drill holes while tame, and you can control where he digs or drills by riding on him.
By Roark196
#49377 I don't know if riding him is a good idea. Thats like riding on a 10 foot tall truck going under an 11 foot bridge. It ain't gonna be pretty...
By Overreactedosbol
#51065 meh, you can already ride it. But i find the Dig move idea ... well, it's kinda poor since Onix doesnt learn Dig by levelling up. And you may suffocate while riding him digging tunnels. But i like the other ideas very much, since Onix is an unmissable pokemon for my team :D
By LucificD
#51906 is it just me or is onix's model floating? this really buggs me because the model itself is awesome
By PressXForPie
LucificD wrote:is it just me or is onix's model floating? this really buggs me because the model itself is awesome

The model is floating. Dont be alarmed tho because I think it is being worked on at the moment, just speculation.
JOIN THE TEAM