By HelenTheHero
#150424 Google is good, but I think the Bulbapedia is better if you want all the sprites/models and Pokedex picture as a reliable reference. Also SPG (I still don't know how to quote :bored: ) I was just joking about Turtwig, I really like it's model. :P
By TheBootyEdition
HelenTheHero wrote:Bulbapedia is better if you want all the sprites/models and Pokedex picture as a reliable reference.

No bad advice, do not ever use sprites for modeling reference. Plus there would be nothing to go off of for using sprites. Best thing to do is look at the x/y and pbr (pokemon battle revolution) models.
You can use sprites for the texturing purpose but just to get a main idea of the general color of the pokemon because each generation the colors of the pokemon change.
By HelenTheHero
#150433 I know, I'm just saying the sprites because they are on there if someone needs one for the textures. I agree that the XY/ORAS and Battle Revolution models are the best... but what about Colosseum?
By SPG
#150435 N64/gcn games are fine, they just cut more corners since the hardware was weaker (well, n64 was weaker, colosseum and xd used the n64 models for gen 1 and 2)
In other words be careful and look at the art work
By HelenTheHero
#150436 Colosseum was my first game, ah, memories of playing with my cousins. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM