By Tymek11rt
#149796 I want to swap the models and textures of a pokemon for fun :-D but I want to know how to make like multiple textures files and how to make the .obj files into one model file. I can only get this result :-( :
I don't know if it's even possible?
If someone could help me, It would be great! :-)

By SPG
#149803 It doesn't support multiple textures or objs, you'll have to put together the model yourself and make your own UV map
By Tymek11rt
#149807 If I may ask what type of model should it be like.smd,.obj or whatever? ;-)

And can u explain me (if theres a chance) how to put a pokemon into the pixelmon mod? I mean the model and the textures without changing it with another pokmeon. :-)
Thanks!
By SPG
#149818 smd is for animation obj is just a model. changing around every pokemon as you see fit wont really work since some require specific code to run etc (especially with smd since I'm not entirly sure how those get coded in, i havent watched zee do it yet)
in terms of adding pokemon in, only way is to get the source code which requires you to be a dev and be able to (somewhat) know how to code since it isnt that hard to do (its copy paste for the most) in other words....i cant really help you with specific details because I dont know them on both fronts
By Tymek11rt
#149851 Ok Thanks! :-)

And the last question:
When I open Rayquaza model folder, i see three files one is rayquaza.smd one rayquaza.pqc and the last one is idle.smd.
My question is which of those are model.
And how do i open them?
And maybe you could explain me what they are?

:-)
By SPG
#149856 both the smd files are the animations and the model, to open them depends on the program you use, which requires you to use google
JOIN THE TEAM