By smashbro596
#143669 its to avoid nintendo coming after them (also includes gen 6 moves and abilities i assume). trust me, i wanna see gen 6 pokemon too. but itll have to wait til gen 7. just enjoy knowing you will still get at least up to gen 5 right now. and theres still lots to be added without even taking into account gen 6.
By SPG
#143673 you CAN start making them, but they wouldnt be used for another 2-3 years (most likely)
By bosvan2014
sophshar wrote:will you start accepting gen 6 models if you finish all the other pokemon?

No, they will not. Even if they do somehow finish all Pokemon in gens 1-5 BEFORE gen 7 comes out, they will still be unable to accept gen 6 models.

German translation: Nein, werden sie nicht. Selbst wenn sie irgendwie zu Ende führen alle Pokemon in Generationen 1-5 VOR Generation 7 herauskommt , werden sie immer noch nicht akzeptieren Generation 6 Modelle .
By TheBootyEdition
bosvan2014 wrote:No, they will not. Even if they do somehow finish all Pokemon in gens 1-5 BEFORE gen 7 comes out, they will still be unable to accept gen 6 models.

Wellllllll depends on what the teams wants to do, but gen 6 pokemon won't be implemented until all gen 1-5 pokemon are put in game. Which as SPG said probably 2-3 years from now lol, seeing how we are slowing implementing them and it took us a while just to complete gen 2 pokemon. I'm pretty sure if we finish all the models we would start accepting gen 6 models.

Which won't be for a while of course seeing how we still need around 250 pokemon to implement still.
JOIN THE TEAM