By PandaNinjaRawr
#141433 Hey guys! Steelix is one of my favorite pokemon and I would love to see it in game. I'm thinking of learning how to model and then modeling one for pixelmon (If it's good enough, lol) but looking into the feedback thread for gen 2, steelix is already being developed by someone. Am I still allowed to model a steelix or wait until that person is done creating it or quits modeling steelix? :P

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Oh yeah! Also, if I do model Steelix, does he have to lie down just like the Onix in game right now? If so, is it going to have to lie down once it's implemented? Because I really like the way steelix/onix is upright in the pokemon games, and lying down seems a bit awkward when they're so big and they turn around and smack you in the face xD

By MrMasochism
#141445 If you want to model anything you are welcome to and we'll take the better one at the end. However with steelix I've seen the model and it's almost done and looks awesome so unless you're sure you'll do better I would do something else
By PandaNinjaRawr
#141449 Okay thanks!! I'll just work on something else instead then! I agree, the Steelix that person made is awesome! I probably can't do anything better haha. But, I'll do a remodel of Onix instead! Thanks for the help!

Also I still do want to know if Steelix/Onix would be upright in the future instead of crawling on the ground flat xD Thanks again!
JOIN THE TEAM