By Rashky
#141419 I like making pokemon that are featherless ( i hate making feathers :bored: ), with not many details like onix and geodude lines! :-o . But I want a little bit of a challenge.
So, can anyone give me some recommendations?

I love making models like this
Example of some of my models:
Spoiler:

By joshua_DA
#141422 your models are decent but by the looks of it, they have too much polys. an example is your shuckle. his shell and legs don't need to have that much polygons/ should have less polygons. i suggest you look at this thread to have a general idea of the amount of polys needed to make a decent clean model for pixelmon :) http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=12144

if you do get the general idea of what i'm pointing out, i suggest you try to model the gulpin line. it may be hilarously simple to do but the thing is that you have to know how much polys a model this simple needs.
By JamieS1211
#141430 This list of needed models are:

Sentret -
Furret -
Natu - Made but no textures (Not able to be approved until Xatu is done) - According to SPG this is "Covered"- viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17678
Xatu - According to SPG this is "Covered"
Hoppip - To be done by SPG
Skiploom - To be done by SPG
Jumpluff - To be done by SPG
Sunkern - Made not in approval yet - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17502
Sunflora - Made not in approval yet - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17502
Steelix - One made but not satisfactory
Snubbull - Made not in approval yet or textured - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17520
Granbull - Made not in approval yet or textured - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17520
Tyrogue - Made not in approval yet or textured - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17879

I would recommend working on the ones in red first. Make sure a model is completely finished before you turn your attention to anything else or it can become stagnant. For example the Steelix.
By JamieS1211
JamieS1211 wrote:This list of needed models are:

Sentret -
Furret -
Natu - Made but no textures (Not able to be approved until Xatu is done) - According to SPG this is "Covered"- viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17678
Xatu - According to SPG this is "Covered"
Hoppip - To be done by SPG
Skiploom - To be done by SPG
Jumpluff - To be done by SPG
Sunkern - Made not in approval yet - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17502
Sunflora - Made not in approval yet - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17502
Steelix - One made but not satisfactory
Snubbull - Made not in approval yet or textured - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17520
Granbull - Made not in approval yet or textured - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17520
Tyrogue - Made not in approval yet or textured - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=17879

I would recommend working on the ones in red first. Make sure a model is completely finished before you turn your attention to anything else or it can become stagnant. For example the Steelix.

Updated this post with new info
By Rashky
#141468 Thank you all for the suggestions :-) , I decided I first make the sentret line, along with the gulpin line. Then I'll do a steelix after I get even more experience from making the previous ones
By JamieS1211
#141488 You may want to switch Steelix and Gulpin line's priority's. As you may have seen from SPG's tweet all models for gen 2 will be done in 10 days so if you don't do Steelix by then you will lose your chance to do him.
JOIN THE TEAM