By Ampaex
#137251 I will start modelling with blender.

Any advice?

How i should start?

I know the basics of blender, I only know do 3d models, could someone tell me how it is rigged and textured?

By JamieS1211
#137252 The rigging is not done by you but we do ask that any areas that should be animated to be kept straight. As for texturing I am not sure but I would advise to start with a few pokemon that have been remodelled well recently. Then you can compare and see how good and experienced modellers work differently. Next take a leap of faith and try your hand at a pokemon that has not got a model yet (check the modelling forum) or do a remake of a model. I am not a modeller so wouldn't know anything more specifically however I do think you should always practise before jumping in at the deep end. Good luck!
By Ampaex
JamieS1211 » 14 Sep 2014 01:02 wrote:The rigging is not done by you but we do ask that any areas that should be animated to be kept straight. As for texturing I am not sure but I would advise to start with a few pokemon that have been remodelled well recently. Then you can compare and see how good and experienced modellers work differently. Next take a leap of faith and try your hand at a pokemon that has not got a model yet (check the modelling forum) or do a remake of a model. I am not a modeller so wouldn't know anything more specifically however I do think you should always practise before jumping in at the deep end. Good luck!

A lot of thanks
JOIN THE TEAM