By KnightDamag
#135179 Im confused on how to add textures to Pokemon Models in Blender. I mean by UV Mapping and adding the texture. Because the youtube tutorials don't help out, and the Guidelines to Modeling Topic doesn't help. Even the wiki page for Blender aint working for me. So tell me how to texture my pokemon model.

By TheBootyEdition
#135347 Ok simplest way that i do it is this (In Blender) Select the polys you are planning to be in one island, meaning if you want the area where the eye is going to be select those faces and hit U, then unwrap, once you have completed that, you should have already a side window open for the UV map, there should be an island there that looks like the polys of where the eye is.
Well now know the basics to UV mapping then you should be ready to go, The only thing to keep in mind while UV mapping is to enlarge the areas with more detail such as the eye for an example. And decrease the size in the things that have very small detail.
Once you have finish UV mapping the object, select all the faces of whatever, go towards the bottom of the window with the UV map, there should be a button called UV, hit and and find export uv, set a directory and boom you got your UV map ready to be textured, i have no tutorial on how to texture though sadly:/ if you need any help dont be afraid to message me
By SkinChangerUK
#135358 Yes i'm confused too coz I dont know what to download and how i'm gonna model it so please if you do know how to do it tell me. :)
JOIN THE TEAM