By Slytrickster96
#132666 I know all of you working on this mod are very busy with more important things, and as a fan, i am appreciating all the work you put into this amazing mod, and if one of you on the team would take the chance to glance at this post, that would be great, but i am always creating pixelmon adventure maps for my little brothers to play, and if you happen to have the free time, i would love to see more trainer models, and slighty more updated models. thank you if you took the time to read this long post.

By ZachAttack107
#132668 Naturally if you want a model done and put into the game so bad then you should do it yourself because they are not going to drop everything and create a trainer model and other modelers might but a majority of them would rather do pokemon models. They will be done over time but not exactly right this moment.
By Slytrickster96
#132677 if you notice sir, i said if they had free time. i am not demanding or begging, it would just be appreciated. i dont expect this from them, but it does not hurt me or anyone else to throw that out ther, and if i were smart enough and had the resoucres to create my own models i would.
By SPG
#132687 this issue with making trainer models is that in my team (the ones that have coloured names not the other people that post models) dont actually care about trainers aside from one person, and he doesnt have time right now
in other words it may take a while for your request to be taken into consideration by my team, others that happen to stumble on this post may feel differently though and may try their hand at making a trainer
JOIN THE TEAM