By MrRokusho
Arsonist wrote:If you go into the generation of the pokemon you want to model and into the feedback section, somewhere in the top right there's a search function, you can use that to find threads/topics concerning the pokemon of your choosing.

I know, but unfortunately you can't find everything there. And sometimes it's hard to say if something got approved etc. :|

By karrybird
#105928 if it's wasting time that you are worried about, just let me say that i already made raikou and entei. raikou has been approved and i will be submitting entei for approval soon. though the current state of suicune is questionable. i know there was a model for it, but the person that made it never posted it on the forums, and her computer was recently wiped so she may or may not have the model still. so whether you decide to do any of these is completely up to you.
By IceMan8030
Arsonist wrote:
IceMan8030 wrote:Take mewtwo for example SPG had harbringer working on a new model and Arsonist thought he could do a better job without ever seeing the model harbringer was working on so he made it. It doesn't matter if the model has been posted or not its whether you think you have what it takes to make the best model for that poke.

But i did see that model ._.

:o lol i thought you said you didn't see it when SPG asked but either way you remaking the mewtwo proves my point.
By MrRokusho
#105945 Ah, well i didn't know about Raikou, I think, If you're not planning on making it (I'm guessing if you made Entai and Raikou you would like to make Suicune as well) I will make suicine.
By MrRokusho
#105947 Btw guys, what files do you have to deliver after an approval 1 texture file (im guessing png / jpg ) and 1 .obj or .wavefont or...?
By karrybird
MrRokusho wrote:Btw guys, what files do you have to deliver after an approval 1 texture file (im guessing png / jpg ) and 1 .obj or .wavefont or...?

you need two textures in .png format, one for normal and shiny. and then an .obj of the model.
By MrRokusho
karrybird wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:Btw guys, what files do you have to deliver after an approval 1 texture file (im guessing png / jpg ) and 1 .obj or .wavefont or...?

you need two textures in .png format, one for normal and shiny. and then an .obj of the model.

yes ok I forgot about shiny. but thanks now i know :D
By MrRokusho
#105952 But Karry, are you planning on making suicune? and still making a feebas? :P
By karrybird
MrRokusho wrote:But Karry, are you planning on making suicune? and still making a feebas? :P

nahh i don't really feel like making a feebas anymore XD

and i don't know about suicune, i might just so the trio are all made by the same person, but i'd rather someone else do it.
By MrRokusho
karrybird wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:But Karry, are you planning on making suicune? and still making a feebas? :P

nahh i don't really feel like making a feebas anymore XD

and i don't know about suicune, i might just so the trio are all made by the same person, but i'd rather someone else do it.

Haha I think I'll put my Feebas up for approval then. And for Suicune, I think it's up to you, if you don't feel like it, I can make him. But then again i can understand what you mean by having the whole trio made by one person. ;)
JOIN THE TEAM