By MrRokusho
#105148 Anyways, if people aren't allowed to post this kind of info on the forums, just pm me.
Because in the end we all want to do the same thing which is improving this mod right?
By IceMan8030
#105150 I never said people can't post stuff like that on the forums, I simply do not want people saying that a model has already been made to discourage any modeller who thinks they can make a better model to not do so.
By MrRokusho
IceMan8030 wrote:I never said people can't post stuff like that on the forums, I simply do not want people saying that a model has already been made to discourage any modeller who thinks they can make a better model to not do so.

Ah i see, when it certainly doesn't discourage me in any way, there's always enough models to be made even it's a stupid voltorb or such :lol:
By lugiaisbeast101
IceMan8030 wrote:Take mewtwo for example SPG had harbringer working on a new model and Arsonist thought he could do a better job without ever seeing the model harbringer was working on so he made it. It doesn't matter if the model has been posted or not its whether you think you have what it takes to make the best model for that poke.

I think he has the same reason as to why I won't do any models that someone else is, well, not entirely so but still.

It seems he'd rather focus his efforts on making a model not finished, rather than competing against another (so not

entirely the reason why I'd prefer not to, but similar). Anyways, if you have enough free time go ahead an make

the three dogs (besides entei), the other pokemon have already been completed I believe. Anyways, you did ask

if you can implying that you couldn't if they were approved, and as he already stated, yes you can make any one of

them if you feel the need. There's many cases where people don't like on model so they remake it themselves, I remember

when they were all doing (I think?) Lickitung.....so many......
By MrRokusho
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
IceMan8030 wrote:Take mewtwo for example SPG had harbringer working on a new model and Arsonist thought he could do a better job without ever seeing the model harbringer was working on so he made it. It doesn't matter if the model has been posted or not its whether you think you have what it takes to make the best model for that poke.

I think he has the same reason as to why I won't do any models that someone else is, well, not entirely so but still.

It seems he'd rather focus his efforts on making a model not finished, rather than competing against another (so not

entirely the reason why I'd prefer not to, but similar). Anyways, if you have enough free time go ahead an make

the three dogs (besides entei), the other pokemon have already been completed I believe. Anyways, you did ask

if you can implying that you couldn't if they were approved, and as he already stated, yes you can make any one of

them if you feel the need. There's many cases where people don't like on model so they remake it themselves, I remember

when they were all doing (I think?) Lickitung.....so many......

Im sorry but most of this seems like chinese to me. :shock:
By Arsonist

But i did see that model ._.
By MrRokusho
Arsonist wrote:

But i did see that model ._.

exactly, so you didn't blindy make one, you made one because you knew you could improve it :D
By MrRokusho
#105684 However, to make an end to this thread... I think i'm going to make Suicune and Raikou if they're not made yet, and for riolu, lucario, houndour and houndoom I just really would like to see them before blindly trying to improve something that I can't or even if I can won't make much of a difference.
By Arsonist
#105708 If you go into the generation of the pokemon you want to model and into the feedback section, somewhere in the top right there's a search function, you can use that to find threads/topics concerning the pokemon of your choosing.
JOIN THE TEAM