By Ningaboss
#104818 So I've been looking at some tutorials for blender for Blender and I've seen to understand most of the basic tools. Now I've tried to model some of the things that you guys already have so that I can practice but as I get further into a model it seem to get easer untill I messed it up so bad that I need to start all over from scratch. now I was wondering if anyone have maybe YouTube video of them making one just so I can see what is what and see how I could improve by techniques other use. I know I've already been asking a lot about this subject but I truly want to learn so ya..... I don't expect you to spoon feed me and show me your best designs but something small like idk bell sprout or something and by all mean speak as fluent idiot as you possible can so I can understand XD :shock: .. again thank you and help would be much appreciated :D

By lugiaisbeast101
Ningaboss wrote:So I've been looking at some tutorials for blender for Blender and I've seen to understand most of the basic tools. Now I've tried to model some of the things that you guys already have so that I can practice but as I get further into a model it seem to get easer untill I messed it up so bad that I need to start all over from scratch. now I was wondering if anyone have maybe YouTube video of them making one just so I can see what is what and see how I could improve by techniques other use. I know I've already been asking a lot about this subject but I truly want to learn so ya..... I don't expect you to spoon feed me and show me your best designs but something small like idk bell sprout or something and by all mean speak as fluent idiot as you possible can so I can understand XD :shock: .. again thank you and help would be much appreciated :D

I'm getting a microphone (possibly) this weekend. I could make a video then, but there may be a chance that I don't get the microphone. If I do get it and record, it might be a little long since modeling isn't exactly quick and easy (at least for me). Maybe someone else will do it (but it's not likely for many reasons).
By Ningaboss
#104962 I DON'TMIND AT ALL HOW LONG IT IS.... THANK YOU for everything so far that you've done to try to help me (this and the other post) hope I can be able to see the video,.... if not either way thank you
JOIN THE TEAM