By lugiaisbeast101
#102106 Since poe gave the ok, I'm willing to give it a go, unless one of you has already done it. (Never tried four-legged but I can give it a go)

I'll just do Regice then.....

By SPG
#102159 Unless one of my sla..... i mean lovely modelers didnt write it down, none of the "big" guys are making it
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:Unless one of my sla..... i mean lovely modelers didnt write it down, none of the "big" guys are making it

XD Ok I have another model to do, and since we are on the subject of modeling, would you like me to separate the parts of Regice? (arms & leg type things)
By poe376
#105586 THANK YOU LUGIA! :D Just when I got my model good, I realized I had 8000 polys! I don't have what it takes. Can't wait to see you make it! ^.^
By lugiaisbeast101
poe376 wrote:THANK YOU LUGIA! :D Just when I got my model good, I realized I had 8000 polys! I don't have what it takes. Can't wait to see you make it! ^.^

Neither do I, for one I have no experience with four legged models (standing), and I also have two other models I need to do before that. Also, it's more likely that one of the other modelers will get to it before I do, unless I drop focus on everything else and model....yes, that's not happening.
JOIN THE TEAM