User avatar
By SPG
#133266
ceejayvee61 » July 28th, 2014, 11:41 am wrote:My pixelmon dont show up on sketchfab... they are invisible

what file format are you rendering out the model, and when you do are you rendering it as "render selected" or "render all" (or something similar i dont know what software you are using)
User avatar
By JustRickolo
#133686
BonslyTheBonsai » 01 Aug 2014 22:23 wrote:Ummm What program do you use? I really want to make a model.

The best programs to use are:autodesk maya 2014 and blender. And don't ever use techne!
User avatar
By ceejayvee61
#135224
SPG » 28 Jul 2014 15:52 wrote:
ceejayvee61 » July 28th, 2014, 11:41 am wrote:My pixelmon dont show up on sketchfab... they are invisible

what file format are you rendering out the model, and when you do are you rendering it as "render selected" or "render all" (or something similar i dont know what software you are using)


i was using .blend and i was using blender
I am thinking about trying modelling again... I forgot to place a camera back down because i deleted it when i started the model (in blender) i may retry my weedle model unless there is someway to get it from sketchfab
i accidently deleted it
User avatar
By SPG
#135238
ceejayvee61 » August 14th, 2014, 1:30 pm wrote:
SPG » 28 Jul 2014 15:52 wrote:
ceejayvee61 » July 28th, 2014, 11:41 am wrote:My pixelmon dont show up on sketchfab... they are invisible

what file format are you rendering out the model, and when you do are you rendering it as "render selected" or "render all" (or something similar i dont know what software you are using)


i was using .blend and i was using blender
I am thinking about trying modelling again... I forgot to place a camera back down because i deleted it when i started the model (in blender) i may retry my weedle model unless there is someway to get it from sketchfab
i accidently deleted it

save it as an obj then instead of a .blend file
By Nutt
#135366 I do agree with what your saying, but dont you think its a little harsh on the people requesting pokemon/function, ya sure i agree it is probably anoying but they are just excited that their is someone who made a mod about pokemon that can actually play like a mmorpg, and i agree that demanding is anoying, buttheir is a big difference between requesting and demanding, because demand is more like "hey make this pokemon/function" in a very rude fashion, but someone saying "Hey great work, do you know if you could make this certain pokemon/function?" and instead of blowing up on them or reading guidelines just say "i dont take request but we will get around to that pokemon/function sometime in the future, thanks for your support though," i really apreciate everyone who works on this mod and puts their time and effort into it but dont loose cite of the people who got you this far and the fans who support everything you do. Yes i did request one time but i was demanding that someone make it, and if i knew how to i would but im clueless how everything works to make pixelmon or functions, but i do apreciate everyone for what they do for this mod and the fans, so i hope when you see some kid on the forum post a request, dont think, "OMG another request, im gonna make him feel bad he ever commented on this forum," just tell them why you cant and reasoning to make them understandya know, thank you and keep doing what you guys do to keep this mod going :)
User avatar
By SPG
#135417
Nutt » August 16th, 2014, 9:53 am wrote:I do agree with what your saying, but dont you think its a little harsh on the people requesting pokemon/function, ya sure i agree it is probably anoying but they are just excited that their is someone who made a mod about pokemon that can actually play like a mmorpg, and i agree that demanding is anoying, buttheir is a big difference between requesting and demanding, because demand is more like "hey make this pokemon/function" in a very rude fashion, but someone saying "Hey great work, do you know if you could make this certain pokemon/function?" and instead of blowing up on them or reading guidelines just say "i dont take request but we will get around to that pokemon/function sometime in the future, thanks for your support though," i really apreciate everyone who works on this mod and puts their time and effort into it but dont loose cite of the people who got you this far and the fans who support everything you do. Yes i did request one time but i was demanding that someone make it, and if i knew how to i would but im clueless how everything works to make pixelmon or functions, but i do apreciate everyone for what they do for this mod and the fans, so i hope when you see some kid on the forum post a request, dont think, "OMG another request, im gonna make him feel bad he ever commented on this forum," just tell them why you cant and reasoning to make them understandya know, thank you and keep doing what you guys do to keep this mod going :)

not in the slightest, I have been with the mod for a little over 2 years being one of the 3 oldest members, I have seen this more then i could count. I came into this knowing literally nothing, look at me now among the rest of my team. "if you want it, make it" went to my teams hearts and they did just that, anyone else can do just that and learn from scratch like we did.