Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Byers5985
#93468 Well my favorite moment would most likely be when I caught my first mew on Eeveecraft with a dusk ball. And as for Pokemon Poochyena FTW!
By SKYCREEPER1
#95381 My first shiny experience with pixelmon was when i found a shiny caterpie and i was using the /speed 10 command, i missed it and ran back but by then one of my friends had taken it lol, never saw it again :3

I want to see (Legendaries) Deoxies and Celebi put into pixelmon in the next 2-3 years ^-^ and (Non-legendaries) Gible added in the next year or so :D
By Kumekito
#95771 1. One day, I was on this server with my Pikachu and the next day it was switched with a higher level Leafeon
2. I am waiting for Sylveon (Obviously not coming out anytime soon)
By lugiaisbeast101
#96157 My favorite moment in this mod would have been when I got my whole team to lvl100.
What I would like to see in the mod next year would be to see at least one of my models running around :)
What I would also like to see is a new dimension (possibly more) or large structures for some of the
legendaries that will be eventually be coming up.
JOIN THE TEAM