Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By cannonite
#88559 A group named after you and a cult of forum worshipers I have nothing to say except. I bow down please don't burn me 0.o

By DutchKroket
#88572 You actually got your own group, I should also become best friends with SPG....

All hail the golden Jim!
By Rzxa
#88586 Pikachu use thunderbolt at jim
Muwahahahahaha jim has no match with the mascot of pokemon
By SPG
Rzxa wrote:Pikachu use thunderbolt at jim
Muwahahahahaha jim has no match with the mascot of pokemon

jim is god, you dont just simply try to attack him, he has back ups to his back ups for his back ups, that, and he is god, he doesnt care
By Animalol
#88658 I don't even...
By Jephon
#88753 Ahh.. best friends with SPG.. Makes perfect sense.. Hey, so umm. SPG, remember that steak dinner I was going to take you to? I'll take you if you promise to make me my own group. :P
By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Ahh.. best friends with SPG.. Makes perfect sense.. Hey, so umm. SPG, remember that steak dinner I was going to take you to? I'll take you if you promise to make me my own group. :P

ya...... i wont even make nicole her own group, not making you one, only I get my own ; )
By Waterboyr
#89013 I've been on this forum for like 3/4 a year but I've never seen Jim...
Who's Jim?
By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:I've been on this forum for like 3/4 a year but I've never seen Jim...
Who's Jim?

your god, now kneel before him
By Waterboyr
SPG wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:I've been on this forum for like 3/4 a year but I've never seen Jim...
Who's Jim?

your god, now kneel before him

Well SPG is always right so...
*kneels
JOIN THE TEAM