Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Sharlax
#84134 So, i've been tossing about ideas to myself about what would make a good Pokemon RPG experience. With the recent release of X/Y, i am interested in seeing any creative ideas! Feel free to break all the rules and borders of the original games. What would YOU have wanted in the game?

Why start the game in a little town choosing to be a boy or a girl? And instead start out in the middle of a battlefield of a pokemon war? Having to dodge as many other trainers as possible before your pokemon faints, and then having to come back at a later date to help out whichever team you end up choosing to join/help?

Lemme know what you all think! Anything is open for discussion, rarity of pokemon? Factions(Not like the horribly bad plugin, but say, beat 1x team rocket. Gain 100rep with "Officer Jenny"? Gain rep with Team rocket to gain access to the "Black Market"? More ideas? Throw em out!

By Roark196
#84146 I won't go into great detail, but this is a list of what I would like:

1. Villains that have an acive role in the story
2. Recurring characters from older games (Not just Text References...)
3. Longer Routes and not just one large city
4. Online battling that excludes legendaries
5. Rivals that aren't overly friendly
6. A Safari Zone
7. Revisit an older region
8. A PWT
9. A filter that prevents under-leveled GTS Trades

Sorry if it seems a bit rant-ish.
JOIN THE TEAM