Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#82404 http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-2311-130.html
I found this little bugger in the reflecting cave I had only one pokeball when I encountered it
The ball was a nest ball
My hondege attacked it
Thus making its Hp lower
Then I shoot my nest ball in its face and catches it
This very recent
So OH YEAH!

By KuryoZT
#82418 Wow, nice one.
Since it's on the subject, I also just found one too.
A tauros, in a freaking horde. So glad there was that Miltank, just to know which case hits which poke, not that hard to figure out, but I never cared before.
Shiny tauros, first ever found on a console, for me.
Gotta love Y
By Animalol
#82502 Pfft, lucky. Wanna know my first shiny?
That Red Gyarados you catch in that lake in SoulSilver.
I've played Pokémon for about 7 or 8 years now, yet I've NEVER found a Shiny.
I'll keep trying, though... ;-;
By KuryoZT
Animalol wrote:I've played Pokémon for about 7 or 8 years now, yet I've NEVER found a Shiny.

That's cute. Wait 4 more years without a shiny, and you'll get my record. Though I'm sure some people have played longer the games without shiny.
It's no big deal.
By Waterboyr
#82523 I hate when noobs get shinies and act like it's stupid. And don't how lucky. Or when they get pokevirus and don't realize it makes your pokemon stronger!
By karrybird
#82635 i managed to get a shiny helioptile in my game! she looks like a sunburned lizard i love it!!
and a shiny cofagrigus in white
By S_Kunai
#82888 I have a shiny Diggersby. Caught it as a Bunnelby after like 2 hours of buying the game.
By Nova Spartan
#82987 When my cousin and I were alot younger, on his Pokemon Emerald, the Latias that was roaming around the region was a Shiny one. Of course that was before we knew what Shiny Pokemon were...so like idiots we couldn't catch it and ended up killing it. We thought it was gold colored because it had something to do with Emerald. We were not happy when we figured out what Shiny Pokemon were and the chances of finding one.

Anyway, aside from that my first one I caught was a Shiny Machoke on the mountain where you find Heatran in Pokemon Pearl. After that was a Shiny Budew outside Trophy Garden on Platinum. Those are the only legit ones I found.
JOIN THE TEAM