Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ilovepokemon
#80797 WOO, Mega Aggron and Mega Tyranitar were just officialy rvealed today on serebii and they look BADASS.
Image Mega Tyranitar is on the left and Mega Aggron is on the right

Image they also revealed the artwork for Mega Kangaskhan(Left) and Mega Gengar(Right)

I am so happy that Tyranitar got a mega evolution, he's my favorite Pokemon and he's exclusive to Y so WOOT im getting Pokemon Y for sure. And also, 1 DAY remains until X and Y are released :D

By Waterboyr
#81193 Okay I had my doubts about mega evolutions and said it was the worst idea ever...
But now I'm starting to like it after seeing HOW BOSS MEGA GENGAR AND KANGASKHAN LOOK!
By KuryoZT
ilovepokemon wrote:I am so happy that Tyranitar got a mega evolution, he's my favorite Pokemon and he's exclusive to Y so WOOT im getting Pokemon Y for sure.

Though he's on Mewtwo X's page? I'd say he's exclusive to X, be careful of that my friend.
BTW, just bought my 3DS, heck yeah.
Though I can't use it yet, gotta let it charge first. :(
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:
ilovepokemon wrote:I am so happy that Tyranitar got a mega evolution, he's my favorite Pokemon and he's exclusive to Y so WOOT im getting Pokemon Y for sure.

Though he's on Mewtwo X's page? I'd say he's exclusive to X, be careful of that my friend.
BTW, just bought my 3DS, heck yeah.
Though I can't use it yet, gotta let it charge first. :(

he is in y, totally didnt just catch him or anything
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:he is in y, totally didnt just catch him or anything

Then I'll see for myself, but I prefer tyranitar over aggron anyway, thank you kind sir.
By Datmusic
#81425 Not big into the new pokemon but that is cool :P!
JOIN THE TEAM